Balance Carbon are excited to announce the release of version 4.2 of c3online, significantly modifying the user interface and navigation within c3online. Version 4.2 also fully integrates the innovative ‘Invoice Explorer’ function which uses our PDF reader to provide detailed utility invoice data, including a link to a copy of the bill, all within your existing subscription.
With intuitive navigation options and a streamlined menu bar, this new release allows you to quickly and easily report on your sustainability goals and / or generate your energy cost management information.
Accompanying this V4.2 release, we have also provided a user help manual accessed via the menu bar (see figure below). For further assistance you can contact us directly via c3online (click “Support” in the top left menu bar) or via phone or email.
If you would like to arrange free refresher training for c3online, please contact us to arrange a short training session. Our suggested topics for refresher training include:
- Managing c3online access, resetting passwords and creating new users
- Creating the inventory structure for the next reporting year
- Managing your facilities
- Manual and automatic data upload
- How to use benchmark data
- How to check the completeness of the data already loaded in c3online
- Reporting functionality, automatic reporting and downloadable tables and graphs
- How to compare your current year’s data to the prior period
- Using the data in c3online for scenario analysis
- Exporting your data from c3online
We are committed to continual improvement and innovation with c3online to ensure the system and our users remain at the forefront of sustainability and energy management.
Our next release, amongst other things, will encompass push button reporting to ensure quick, downloadable reports for your key reporting indicators.
For any further information about c3online V4.2 or future releases, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We welcome your input into characteristics and therefore encourage you to contact us if you have any specific needs or feedback.