Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator
- Salary Range $60-70k (ex-super) FTE
- Full-time role
- Direct report to the CEO
- Based in Adelaide CBD (Stone and Chalk)
- Career progression opportunities with high growth and well-funded B2B software business
Trellis Technologies is
a software-as-a-service provider based at Lot Fourteen in Adelaide. We support
organisations to speed up their sustainability journey through the
interception, processing and interpretation of transaction and other data.
To support our growth and scale strategy, we are seeking an exceptional candidate to apply their skills and interests at the ground level.
As a key support to the CEO, this role will involve:
- Coordinating client communication, e.g. arranging meetings, responding to queries and escalating to the relevant account manager as needed
- Initial assessment of sales leads and setting appointments
- Preparation of tenders and proposals
- Collecting and analysing sales data to increase the productivity of sales
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing and sales materials including (but not limited to) reports and presentations
- Ad hoc support of the sales team to achieve targets as required
We seek a highly motivated and organised candidate with experience working
in a fast-paced admin or coordinator role including the following:
- Experience in sales support / operations or sales analysis within B2B software, services or similar would be preferable but not essential
- Experience using Salesforce preferable but not essential
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly competent with Microsoft excel and office suite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Applications should include CV and cover
letter responding to the key requirements listed above.
For further queries or to submit applications contact Olga Iouchina, Corporate Manager, via email at email@example.com.
Applications close Sunday 10 October.